Friday, May 30, 2008

Loving the Before Picture

I am learning that in order to make a real, lasting, positive difference it is so important to learn to love the "before picture". In the past when I have lost weight, the more I lose the more I start to hate the person that I was when I was bigger. I get disgusted when I see old pictures or videos and think--that isn't even me anymore. But, I think the real key is accepting and loving the girl in the before picture and knowing that she is me, just a less healthy version who needs a lot of love and support. And that is what I am giving myself right now!! It is an enlightening journey...(will post my before picture when I get is scanned in)

2 comments:

kim said...

I love the before, the after and the everything in between Katie. You are beautiful inside and out, I am blessed to have you in my life.
KKB

KT said...

Thanks--love you :)