Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thoughts...


So yesterday was a little disappointing...staying the same on the scales is a little bit of a let down, but I am trying not to let it discourage me. Here are some "yellow" moments that helped me to put things in perspective:

*When I put on my guitar to play during my sessions, I thought my strap was broken, because the guitar felt too low--it turns out that my strap is actually getting too big b/c I am getting smaller! How cool.

*Also, last night while I was on the treadmill I had no prior intention of doing this, but once I moving and listening to my ipod I felt inspired to run!! I ran for a few minutes and then walked, and ran for a few minutes and walked, etc. Might not seem like a big deal, but honestly, the last time I ran was in 7th grade when we had to run a mile in phys. ed. I haven't ran since. It actually felt really good. The interesting thing is that lately I have been having dreams at night that I am running really fast and it feels really good. Tis' the season for new beginnings!!

No comments: