Friday, February 6, 2009

Blog Goes "Public"

I may have a new URL soon for this blog. My weightloss blog may become one of the blogs on the "blogroll" for the Monroe Evening News. Our local newspaper has a list of local bloggers on their website with topics ranging from parenting to pop-culture. I think a weight loss blog would be an excellent addition. It would be an opportunity to share with a wider audience my journey, both the ups and downs. So, for me it means increased accountability and visibility. Not totally sure how I feel about that yet, but I think it could be a really good thing for both me, and for other people who need information/inspiration. What do you think? Would you do it if you were me?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for it!
Jeremy

kim said...

As long as it won't put any more stress/responsiblity on you I think it's a good idea too. Another way to hold yourself "accountable" and keep you on track...i.e-like weighing in at WW or something. I am so proud of you KT and how your taking control of your life...not only w/ weight loss etc. Love you and miss you always.

KT said...

Love you and miss you too, Kim--good point about added stress/responsibility. You know me soooo well :)

Staci Compher said...

you should so do it! i think it would be good for you and probably help alot of others who struggle with the same things we do....

Chris said...

I agree with Kim. I'm sure it's difficult to blog, raise children, and keep a household down and if you feel that a public blog isn't going to bog you down, then I say go for it. I'll still read it regardless.

KT said...

You guys are great!!