Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Blog is Moving

It looks like I will be starting a new blog in the near future. I had thought about exporting this blog to my new blog, but after careful consideration, I am starting fresh. This blog is very special to me, and has helped me through the first parts of my journey to become healthier. I want it to stay just as it is right here at ktbourbin.blogspot.com It is hard for me to believe when I look back that it has not even been a year since I started down this path...Blogging has turned out to be one of the best gifts I have ever given to myself!!

So I'm planning to move in a little bit different direction with the new blog. It will be one of the Monroe Evening News blogs and I have given it a title: "The Last 30 Pounds". That is what I truly have left to lose if I get down to my recommended BMI weight...So, I will make a valiant effort to get there. On my new blog I plan to post some about my own progress, about health concious living, new food/recipe discoveries, etc. Also, I'd like to have some guest contributors who are the "real" experts. I don't know..we'll see in time what shape it takes, I guess. I do also plan to have some "flashback" posts--from this blog to help people who are just starting out.

Thank you so much to all the regular readers of this blog--All four of you-ha ha (Mom, Jeremy, Chris and Kim) please follow me to my new site!!!

When I get the URL information I will post it....So long for now!!

KT

5 comments:

Chris said...

Can't wait to see it.

Anonymous said...

There are more than four of us who read your blog. Just you wait and see!
Love you,
Mom

kim said...

I'm really happy for you, but sad to see this blog go. I hope you can print this out or save it or something as a memoir!

KT said...

I am leaving this blog open as is...I don't want to lose it--it is an awesome record for me to have--maybe someday I can use it to help me write my book--a weightloss memoir.

KT said...

I am leaving this blog open as is...I don't want to lose it--it is an awesome record for me to have--maybe someday I can use it to help me write my book--a weightloss memoir.