Thursday, June 26, 2008

Song Dedications

I'm going to start posting a song dedication each week for people who are helping me along my weightloss journey. Two of the main reasons I am working hard to get healthy right now are Chloe and Micah. Their songs are the first two playing on my playlist:

Chloe: "She's a Butterfly" Martina McBride
She's a butterfly, pretty as the crimson sky
Nothing's ever gonna bring her down
And everywhere she goes
Everybody knows she's so glad to be alive
She's a butterfly

Micah: "Godspeed" Dixie Chicks
Godspeed little man,
Sweet Dreams little man,
Oh, my love will fly to you each night on angel's wings
Godspeed (Sweet Dreams)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie,
Just wanted to say hello. The two songs you picked for Chloe and Micah are so sweet. Sounds like you are making great progress. I know it is difficult to loose weight, so keep up the good work! I know you can do it!! Bad behaviors are hard to change but over time you will be happy with yourself and how much more you'll be able to do with Micah and Chloe.

Peggy

KT said...

Thanks, Peggy :)
When is Bethany's party?