Monday, July 14, 2008

Song Dedication

New song dedication for Jeremy. Added to my playlist today is : Yellow by Coldplay :) Another song that I really wanted to dedicate to Jeremy is called "I'll Still be Me" by Martina McBride. It unfortunately was not available yet on playlist.com. The link to listen to a little bit of that is at amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Waking-Up-Laughing-Martina-McBride/dp/B000NOKAPI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1216056491&sr=8-2

Thank you Jer for doing this with me! I love you more than words could ever say!!

"Yellow"
Look at the stars, Look how they shine for you,
And everything you do, Yeah they were all yellow,
I came along I wrote a song for you,
And all the things you do, And it was called yellow,
So then I took my turn
Oh all the things I've done,
And it was all yellow,
Your skin Oh yeah your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
D'you know you know I love you so You know I love you

No comments: