Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ann Taylor


Yesterday I went shopping for a little bit to look for a few new things for the school year. My friend Laurel (thanx, laurel!) encouraged me to try some things on at Ann Taylor Loft. I was doubtful that anything in a "regular"--meaning non-plus-sized--store would even come close to fitting, but decided to try anyhow. To my delightful surprise, I was able to buy several items!! This is the first time (probably in my entire life) that I have not needed a plus-size in clothing. A size 16 might sound really big to some, but it is the smallest size I have worn for a really long time (like since I was 13). What a great feeling!!! It is nice to be able to try new styles...although I'm definitely not ready to say goodbye to Lane Bryant just yet.

No comments: