Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Shake Shake It!!!

I tried something tonight that I doubt I would have done at 275 pounds--my first Hip Hop dance class!!! It was a complete and total blast! I loved every minute of it. My daughter's dance studio offers a free class for parents, so I decided to try it just for fun. One of the things on my "list" to do this year was to take a dance class--check! Our song is "Come on Shake It" by MC Shy D--most awesome 80's hip hop song EVER. The best part is that in June we get to be a part of the recital! I have always loved to dance and think that I'm not too bad of a dancer, but now I can really "shake shake it"! Fun, fun, fun!!!

3 comments:

Chris said...

How fun Katie. I do a Turbo Kick class that has a lot of hip hop music and it's always fun to do. Congrats on your new find.

kim said...

I'm glad you liked it. I wish I could take it with you....I think we would have even more fun. I'm so glad you did that. I'll tell you I probably wouldn't have had the courage. Good for you.

KT said...

I wish both of you girls could take this class with me!!! We would have so much fun together in a dance class :) You can come to my recital in June!! LOL