Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Television Debut

Quite honestly, I had always thought my tv debut would be something a little more...."flashy", however, I am honored to share with you that this Saturday night yours truly will be sharing her weight loss testimonial on an infomercial for Great Lakes Weight and Wellness. It airs on NBC 24 in Toledo/Monroe after Saturday Night Live. Here is a sneak preview on You Tube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL5sX3Ceabw

Be sure to DVR Saturday night for the full footage (Jeremy too!)!!

5 comments:

Chris said...

Yeah- you're famous!!!

KT said...

Ha Ha :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Honey,
I am so proud of you and your journey (Jeremy, too). I really admire your drive and strength to become healthier! Not to mention what a great therapist you are and an amazing friend! Smooches!!!

jen fulwider

kim said...

I'm at work crying right now! You are amazing!! Since I don't live around there will you tape for me?

Anonymous said...

Katie, We are so happy for you. You look fantastic. This will surely make your holidays joyful.

Wally & Jill